Guide of Covid-19 risk prevention measures at Camping Voramar
Our wish is to offer you the best holiday in Camping Voramar and to achieve this we are incorporating measures to reinforce the hygiene, disinfection and cleaning of all the campsite facilities in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the ICTE (Institute for Tourist Quality).
The measures taken are:
Adequacy of facilities
- We install protective screens at customer service points such as the reception
- You will find hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in the areas with most people such as reception, bar and toilets. For the use of the chemical toilet, gloves are available at reception.
Adaptation of the customer service channels
- We recommend that you use the telephone or e-mail so that you do not have to go to the reception. During the reception hours, we will attend you in all your requests regarding information, excursions…
Reinforced cleaning and disinfection of common areas for greater protection
- In the toilets, we reinforce the teams and the frequency of cleaning to guarantee a continuous disinfection of the installation.
- The cleaning of the common areas is done with approved virucidal products.
- We apply special measures so that you can continue to enjoy our services with complete peace of mind.
- We adapted the bar area to meet the safety capacity.
- As for the handling and disinfection of the products, we work with protocols that guarantee safe consumption.
- Both kitchen and bar staff will work with masks.
- Both the capacity of the pool area and the water screen are properly marked according to the regulations of the competent authorities.
- The cleaning of the paved area of the swimming pool and showers will be disinfected before the daily opening.
- According to the current regulations, it will remain open.
A professional and responsible team
- Our staff has been trained in Covid-19 preventive measures
- Our staff has the necessary PPE to carry out their work safely
- Our staff always has easy access to proper hand washing with soap and water or hydroalcoholic gel.
- In order to guarantee an adequate control of the capacity, to comply with the regulations in force and to guarantee all the safety measures, this year and exceptionally, it will not be possible to receive external visitors within the facilities of Camping Voramar, except for those from the same family unit. We appeal to your understanding and to the exceptionality of the circumstances.
On the beach
- Follow the recommendations and indications for the safe use of the beach.
And remember for your safety:
- It is important to wash your hands properly and often
- The recommended safety distance to prevent infection is 1.5 m
- You should use personal protective equipment such as masks in all areas where the safety distance cannot be maintained
- If you observe any symptoms compatible with coronavirus disease: fever, cough, difficulty in breathing… please notify us as soon as possible so that we can take the corresponding health measures.